INTEGRA BOOST uses patented technology, that releases or absorbs moisture, maintaining relative humidity at 55 or 62 percent in a contained environment.
Integra Boost will prevent over drying and mold growth by achieving the Relative Humidity (R.H.) level at 55% or 62%. You will maintain and enhance color, aroma, flavor and overall quality of your flower.
• We offer a salt-free solution.
• Our Boost Packs will not alter your flower’s flavor or aromas.
• Our Product is tear resistant & spill proof. It stays pliable reducing risk of tear and spills.
• We include Replacement Indicator Cards (also know as Humidity Indicator Cards). It's a hands-free way of monitoring, so there’s no guessing game as to when the product is used up. Packs do not get hard, so there is no need to open jars to "FEEL" the pack.
• Package is made with FDA approved food grade inks.
• We are also the only company to offer humidity Regulator Packs at 55% R.H.
When the Relative Humidity (R.H.) is below 55%, you don’t have enough moisture. This will cause your flower to dry out and turn brittle, making them unpleasant to smoke. Dryness will also lessen its potency and weight.
When the R.H. is above 62%, you have too much moisture that can encourage the growth of dangerous bacteria, such as mold, mildew, and fungus.
The difference between the 55%R.H. and 62%R.H. are the humidity levels. 55% adds less moisture and 62% allows for more moisture. Some consumers have favored a slightly drier environment, with an R.H. as low as 55%. It all depends on your personal preferences and how long you intend to hold onto a given strain. They are both safe levels because they are both within the "ideal range."
Boost is easy to use, just follow our simple instructions on How to Boost:
Step 1: Remove Integra Boost® packet from clear overwrap and place into a sealed container with contents to be preserved and protected.
Step 2: Drop the Replacement Indicating Card inside the container and seal.
Step 3: Integra Boost® will begin to regulate Relative Humidity (R.H.) inside the container to the specific RH percentage labeled on the packet.
Step 4: Replace packet when the dot turns blue.
• Up to 12 grams (0.5 oz) of flower, use 4 grams of Integra Boost®
• 12grams - 28grams (0.5 oz - 1 oz) of flower, use 8 grams of Integra Boost®
• Up to 1lb of flower, use 67grams of Integra Boost®
Yes. There is no harm in using multiple packs to introduce moisture faster. Boost® packs will adapt and respond accordingly.
Every Boost pack includes a Replacement Indicator Card. The Replacement Indicator Card allows you to know when it's time to replace your pack, without having to open your container and feel for a pack, without having to dump out your flower to reach the humidity pack, and without having to reach inside the jar touching the flower (reducing the risk of contamination). When the dot turns vibrant blue, it's time to replace. Integra Boost eliminates the guessing game!
• The cards used with 62% Boost will have a pink dot.
• The cards used with 55% Boost will have a lavender dot. Regulating occurs when new air is introduced. Seal the lid and dot will slowly react to humidity. The dot will turn blue, when it’s time to replace pack.
If your plant is too dry, Boost® is releasing more moisture into the product, therefore the indicator will react towards the blue, until your entire product is hydrated.
Also, if you are opening and closing the container often, while trying to hydrate your plant, new moisture is constantly entering the container, which will keep the dot blue.
Just allow a day or two for Boost do its job and the replacement indicator should stabilize back to its proper color.
A non-toxic propriety mix of plant-based glycerin and water.
Each Boost pack is individually over wrapped, preventing it from activation. The shelf life is 2 years from manufactured date. Once activated, the product life span varies depending on different variables from a couple of months to up to a year.
However, please consider these factors:
• How often the jar is being opened and closed (new air/humidity is being introduced and the pack will adapt and regulate using more of its contents to re-adjust).
• Therefore, due to the constant opening and closing of jars, some may go through the Boost packs quicker than others.
• Also, if the plant is very dry, this will cause the packs to work harder to introduce more moisture.
Yes! The package is made with food grade inks, so it is safe to touch your flower, food products, etc.
You may introduce our packets once your flower is at its preferred humidity level (again this is a preference). Our packs will help maintain humidity at either 55% R.H. or 62% R.H.
Everyone has their own way of curing, but here’s what we recommend: Dry it and jar it. Burp it twice a day for the first week, add boost pack, and burp it as needed. Burping is recommended with curing, but it's not necessary for storage.